Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32741 Aubryse8l May 30 2019, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32742 krystel373230 May 30 2019, 9:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32743 Hoshallse90 May 30 2019, 9:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32744 Haggaraq2 May 30 2019, 9:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32746 kloprat May 30 2019, 10:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32749 acylyn May 30 2019, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32750 Sherwoodse70 May 30 2019, 10:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32751 sprinkles25 May 30 2019, 10:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32752 Halfse90 May 30 2019, 11:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32748 kerristamps May 30 2019, 10:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32753 Kikeraq4d May 30 2019, 11:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32754 lingstallings May 30 2019, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32756 Caughrones20 May 31 2019, 12:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32759 Welshanses7 May 31 2019, 12:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32760 Templerse60 May 31 2019, 12:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32761 Iniquezse40 May 31 2019, 1:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32762 2alicec3591wh4 May 31 2019, 1:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32763 eludyzun May 31 2019, 1:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32765 princess95 May 31 2019, 1:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32766 Vanezes7 May 31 2019, 1:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32767 shimmerbubbles98 May 31 2019, 2:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32768 ergonomiainfo5 May 31 2019, 3:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32769 1miae6785eN6 May 31 2019, 2:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32770 7alicec841gr7 May 31 2019, 3:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32771 Mintyes50 May 31 2019, 3:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32772 ywovuvad May 31 2019, 4:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32773 blogwaynoghost17 May 31 2019, 4:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32774 angelbubbles33 May 31 2019, 4:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32775 Risslerse10 May 31 2019, 4:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32776 Mcsparrense5j May 31 2019, 4:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 440 441 442 443 444 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG