Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32590 Messaes9 May 30 2019, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32595 willieumata May 30 2019, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32596 yficewesi Jun 21 2019, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32587 cythiamendenhall May 30 2019, 1:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32591 friedacoe May 30 2019, 1:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32593 stacyfandrade May 30 2019, 2:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32597 ucojuhu May 30 2019, 2:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32599 Hoshallaq8 May 30 2019, 3:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32600 popy479810 May 30 2019, 3:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32602 2avae733tp7 May 30 2019, 3:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32603 8adrianc4385th3 May 30 2019, 3:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32604 ocojih May 30 2019, 3:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32605 ujerovi May 30 2019, 3:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32606 5claudiae9723te7 May 30 2019, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32607 2taylorc36100wN0 May 30 2019, 4:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32608 tomasz090179490 May 30 2019, 4:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32609 6giannae222fp9 May 30 2019, 4:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32611 stermixlonis63 May 30 2019, 4:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32612 odaqy May 30 2019, 4:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32613 ypusyha May 30 2019, 5:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32617 ytyham May 30 2019, 6:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32618 ately May 30 2019, 7:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32619 Brannockse3 May 30 2019, 7:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32620 9evanc8323wr7 May 30 2019, 7:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32622 azexufi May 30 2019, 8:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32625 Enochsse9 May 30 2019, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32737 Schropees10 May 30 2019, 8:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32738 Neuhartse1w May 30 2019, 8:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32739 egoquwy May 30 2019, 8:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32740 paulinasrpennington May 30 2019, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 439 440 441 442 443 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE