Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20727 staremiasto Nov 12 2018, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20730 dekarim35571 Nov 12 2018, 6:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20731 everyn307534 Nov 12 2018, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20732 rasputin156576 Nov 12 2018, 7:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19489 martad19xd Sep 12 2018, 10:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19491 boeprojexga93 Sep 12 2018, 12:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19492 cleminremic75 Sep 12 2018, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19493 hasaseldo98 Sep 12 2018, 1:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19498 flyjewelldupree Sep 13 2018, 4:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19501 kasiag2xd Sep 13 2018, 8:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20733 tabas12419151 Nov 12 2018, 8:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20734 niebieskacz179416 Nov 12 2018, 8:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19495 junko199410 Sep 12 2018, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19504 abel19955 Sep 14 2018, 12:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19507 Leighnn Sep 14 2018, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19508 milissa19962 Sep 14 2018, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19510 klocsufeelom98 Sep 14 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20736 etigavu Nov 12 2018, 10:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20737 ramonarey209410 Nov 12 2018, 10:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20738 cydrowy83444 Nov 13 2018, 12:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20739 maciej11704 Nov 13 2018, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20741 gil12246937 Nov 13 2018, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19512 dannie1991010 Sep 14 2018, 8:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19516 rentwaldsmocraf87 Sep 15 2018, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19519 jc3n Sep 15 2018, 9:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20742 tola2395146 Nov 13 2018, 12:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19521 JohnSillup Sep 15 2018, 4:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19522 z77ck77ry Sep 15 2018, 6:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20744 mlody919199548 Nov 13 2018, 3:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20745 spobi376422 Nov 13 2018, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 439 440 441 442 443 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet