Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31639 Shutterse4 May 23 2019, 12:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31640 2carolinec511hg5 May 23 2019, 12:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31641 EllieFerraren May 23 2019, 1:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31642 ufucyfup May 23 2019, 1:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31643 iquluzic May 23 2019, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31645 4avac181hb0 May 23 2019, 1:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31646 4claudiac573hN3 May 23 2019, 1:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31647 kolertydawer May 23 2019, 1:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31648 3carolinec9991eN5 May 23 2019, 1:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31654 uzopox May 23 2019, 3:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31655 Prezse8h May 23 2019, 3:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31661 udybory May 23 2019, 4:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31662 wawabook May 23 2019, 4:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31663 Trenholmes8 May 23 2019, 4:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31658 Medasiol May 23 2019, 4:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31665 udylyquta May 23 2019, 4:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31666 Rothgeryse70 May 23 2019, 4:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31667 Schilderse9 May 23 2019, 5:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31668 Stimpertes2 May 23 2019, 5:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31669 omoca May 23 2019, 5:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31671 ogeruzata May 23 2019, 5:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31673 1taylore7591hM2 May 23 2019, 5:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31677 Venneres1 May 23 2019, 6:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31678 7andrewe3791ta9 May 23 2019, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31679 amimguper34 May 23 2019, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31680 Gemmelles6d May 23 2019, 6:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31672 gertysadowe3 May 23 2019, 5:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31675 rosemarieghuff May 23 2019, 5:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31681 Kassermanes5 May 23 2019, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31682 obyvycy May 23 2019, 7:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 429 430 431 432 433 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, UndeadStar