Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19027 haurireti66 Jul 26 2018, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19028 kupony.org Jul 27 2018, 1:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20490 dasdiorusa19 Nov 7 2018, 2:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20491 kagokalo21 Nov 7 2018, 2:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20492 neylumslacan51 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20493 Boydstunse7 Nov 7 2018, 2:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19030 tiowharbeane15 Jul 27 2018, 5:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19031 paradisebaby2prouk2 Jul 27 2018, 7:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19035 nwatmadcasul13 Jul 27 2018, 4:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19036 mezwikingcont79 Jul 27 2018, 4:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19037 deplanaback27 Jul 27 2018, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19039 cdrwritinghelp Aug 22 2018, 10:21 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
20495 melindgistrac81 Nov 7 2018, 3:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20496 kayler53327 Nov 7 2018, 3:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20499 athexsofi74 Nov 7 2018, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20503 dystpresalan38 Nov 7 2018, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19040 apmgpainting Jul 28 2018, 8:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19043 mckevinaus Aug 21 2018, 11:51 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
19053 paradisebaby4prok2 Jul 30 2018, 7:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19057 Tangose9 Jul 30 2018, 12:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20513 inulraro83 Nov 7 2018, 4:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20518 Sherwoodaq2k Nov 7 2018, 5:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20519 clamalethphi28 Nov 7 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20521 isiri Nov 7 2018, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19061 bmorevisionsmash Jul 30 2018, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19067 unleconlkas11 Jul 31 2018, 4:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19076 larabrusainsight Aug 1 2018, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19080 Cobiplprouk2 Aug 2 2018, 3:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19081 Cobipl1prouk5 Aug 2 2018, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20523 snatunamup29 Nov 7 2018, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 429 430 431 432 433 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NimoStar, Symmetry