Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18443 gobradlong Jun 5 2018, 11:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20223 larsonek198432 Oct 30 2018, 5:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20224 aron24141764 Oct 30 2018, 5:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20225 kala20207807 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20227 olewa232270 Oct 30 2018, 7:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20229 margan334346 Oct 30 2018, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20232 globalbrucegdiaz Oct 30 2018, 10:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18445 laulenkempfens22 Jun 5 2018, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18446 mezwikingcont89 Jun 5 2018, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18447 sarwiehasscon69 Jun 5 2018, 2:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18448 healhmehlrimis21 Jun 5 2018, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18449 hartverslansgolf81 Jun 5 2018, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20234 ecodamienanee Oct 30 2018, 10:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20235 uqitysowo Oct 30 2018, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20236 Sheffleraq4 Oct 30 2018, 11:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18451 outerumad29 Jun 5 2018, 4:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18454 fourthramsici72 Jun 5 2018, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18456 gertysaforme Jun 5 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18458 faclockduana11 Jun 5 2018, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18462 mertysaformasa Jun 6 2018, 1:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18463 sonslelasu28 Jun 6 2018, 4:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20238 Terrellaq9 Oct 30 2018, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20239 Hunsbergeres2 Oct 30 2018, 12:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20240 Taniguchise5i Oct 30 2018, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20242 sythia386822 Oct 30 2018, 12:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18466 kolo1a Jun 6 2018, 9:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18468 tradelucynriley Jun 6 2018, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18469 funpatnrios Jun 6 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18470 allbryantipton Jun 6 2018, 12:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20243 sythia383761 Oct 30 2018, 12:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 418 419 420 421 422 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry