Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30632 2carolinee291ro1 May 13 2019, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30634 Bergemannes5 May 13 2019, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30635 9sophiec3822ec2 May 13 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30636 visualideomike8 May 13 2019, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30637 Kassermanaq8 May 13 2019, 4:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30638 Tscriouses7 May 13 2019, 4:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30639 9jordane2123wN7 May 13 2019, 4:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30640 6jordanc1122fN0 May 13 2019, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30641 Beddose8 May 13 2019, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30642 Ashbaughaq7 May 13 2019, 4:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30643 Nagindasaq9 May 13 2019, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30644 6audreyc5423tg9 May 13 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30645 egumy May 13 2019, 4:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30646 Bavierse8q May 13 2019, 5:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30647 7lydiac373gN4 May 13 2019, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30648 Desormeauxse5 May 13 2019, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30649 7camilae582rg2 May 13 2019, 5:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30650 Caughronaq6 May 13 2019, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30652 Gierkese2 May 13 2019, 5:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30653 Broadstonees8 May 13 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30655 3carolinee6923wg7 May 13 2019, 5:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30651 Mudgerdo May 13 2019, 5:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30656 1gabriellae8885tg2 May 13 2019, 6:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30657 Grindleaq9p May 13 2019, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30658 Stippaq3 May 13 2019, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30659 Kempnerse6o May 13 2019, 7:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30660 8harpere7923wr2 May 13 2019, 7:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30664 Waskomse3y May 13 2019, 7:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30667 Rubinichaq8 May 13 2019, 8:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30668 yqugebe May 13 2019, 9:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 415 416 417 418 419 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Wing Zero