Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30482 ujuten May 11 2019, 8:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30483 edolin May 11 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30486 5avac78100gb3 May 11 2019, 10:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30487 ysawaj May 11 2019, 11:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30488 usoryc May 11 2019, 11:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30489 ulehih May 12 2019, 12:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30490 obucor May 12 2019, 12:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30491 nintendo467839 May 12 2019, 1:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30492 1emmae721rb1 May 12 2019, 1:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30515 yviralog May 12 2019, 1:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30516 krzysiek47909 May 12 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30518 ovysarecy May 12 2019, 1:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30519 izokan May 12 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30520 ufuxad May 12 2019, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30522 1gabriellae521rh2 May 12 2019, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30523 omyhu May 12 2019, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30524 ycowamej May 12 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30525 7lydiac952wN0 May 12 2019, 4:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30521 Daniel May 12 2019, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30526 6sophiec4791yp0 May 12 2019, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30527 Slawomir May 12 2019, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30528 8audreyc7123rg6 May 12 2019, 5:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30529 7taylore4323th6 May 12 2019, 5:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30530 Feineres3 May 12 2019, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30531 Kraetschse4 May 12 2019, 5:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30534 ihudufo May 12 2019, 6:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30535 orenurixa May 12 2019, 6:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30536 Sengse7 May 12 2019, 6:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30537 Larabelles9 May 12 2019, 6:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30538 Larabelles4 May 12 2019, 6:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 413 414 415 416 417 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MindArchon, l)ark_ssj9kevin