Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18243 miguelphamshare May 20 2018, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18244 Zofiaburhmn May 20 2018, 8:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18246 Patrycjaswwfvr May 20 2018, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20083 kogutek368726 Oct 25 2018, 8:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20084 koczek Apr 4 2019, 6:07 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
20086 leokadia54442 Oct 25 2018, 9:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20087 ewelinkaa26068 Oct 25 2018, 9:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18251 Miarbzdom May 21 2018, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18255 amelialsnrmg May 22 2018, 12:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18256 Aniazylylt May 22 2018, 1:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20090 krzysiek47614 Oct 26 2018, 12:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20091 kolertysadawa7 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20095 sarlod26244 Oct 26 2018, 2:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20098 popis153639 Oct 26 2018, 3:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20099 lokar112069 Oct 26 2018, 7:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20101 tomek23407465 Oct 26 2018, 8:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18257 Nataliafqwavt May 22 2018, 1:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18270 Apoloniaqlyoym May 22 2018, 11:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18273 verniax96 May 23 2018, 1:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18276 richardcar128 May 23 2018, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20103 buczik Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20104 glodnym216313 Oct 26 2018, 12:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20105 rawiwa263501 Oct 26 2018, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20106 kapczela228288 Oct 26 2018, 2:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20108 romerlolu56 Oct 26 2018, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18288 nancycmeyertools May 24 2018, 4:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18289 emilyjhouserone May 24 2018, 5:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18290 darylmoorecart May 24 2018, 5:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18308 nertymagorasa May 25 2018, 2:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18310 treatnivalpho77 May 25 2018, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 413 414 415 416 417 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, lil-Inferno