Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30358 Elfstromes1 May 9 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30359 icakuma May 9 2019, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30360 Wenderothes2 May 9 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30361 omutezece May 9 2019, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30364 darmak124101 May 9 2019, 3:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30365 Wunse7 May 9 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30366 ejerap May 9 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30367 Endes2 May 9 2019, 4:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30368 Owaq6 May 9 2019, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30362 yzacuvimy May 9 2019, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30371 Wandersaq5 May 9 2019, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30372 ukepiryb May 9 2019, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30373 Cowenaq6 May 9 2019, 4:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30374 Callumaq2 May 9 2019, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30376 enojilyq May 9 2019, 5:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30377 ogulymy May 9 2019, 6:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30380 Stoffeyaq5 May 9 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30381 kolins20 May 9 2019, 7:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30382 umahyv May 9 2019, 6:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30383 orimoluw May 9 2019, 7:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30387 jeromec0a May 9 2019, 7:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30388 Saltse4 May 9 2019, 8:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30389 Manoraaq3 May 9 2019, 9:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30390 tosehmaskan.ir May 9 2019, 9:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30391 Tuesburges8 May 9 2019, 10:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30393 yvevawago May 9 2019, 10:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30394 Margesonaq3 May 9 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30395 usudibyk May 9 2019, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30396 eryzaf May 9 2019, 11:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30397 ugewiwo May 9 2019, 11:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 411 412 413 414 415 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Zakerozi