Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18160 canvascovers May 16 2018, 11:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18163 jodywaltersio May 16 2018, 3:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18168 kikomokryu83 May 16 2018, 5:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18169 furtodanfast22 May 16 2018, 6:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18171 Danutaqttvjq May 16 2018, 8:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20045 ustacthede27 Oct 24 2018, 11:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20047 mosiek382765 Oct 24 2018, 12:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20048 eracmarge99 Oct 24 2018, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18172 citrusjacobhenry May 16 2018, 8:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18178 unanrila16 May 17 2018, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18180 erriallamad35 May 17 2018, 5:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20050 monegi Oct 24 2018, 2:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20051 evo18192663 Oct 24 2018, 2:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20053 wertoz Apr 3 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
20055 alahselding37 Oct 24 2018, 4:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18182 maosubnawitt73 May 17 2018, 5:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18183 jumpguangmila27 May 17 2018, 5:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18191 joanpeppertab May 17 2018, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18192 garagedoorsbrisbane May 17 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20056 gniewko333813 Oct 24 2018, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20057 agacymen48 Oct 24 2018, 5:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20058 buischafatev97 Oct 24 2018, 6:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20059 bilon49417 Oct 24 2018, 8:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18194 designdavidross May 17 2018, 3:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18200 gerytmagoro May 18 2018, 2:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18201 nertysaforma4 May 18 2018, 5:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18202 sawglepoting25 May 18 2018, 5:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18208 platernabsi81 May 18 2018, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18209 onansligtoi75 May 18 2018, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20060 mogaro472664 Oct 24 2018, 10:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 411 412 413 414 415 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Zakerozi