Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18095 ovybaxe May 12 2018, 7:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18098 Apoloniailcqyc May 12 2018, 1:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18100 Aniaafmvxj May 12 2018, 2:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19997 tmqemo Oct 22 2018, 9:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19998 gasicentcast48 Oct 23 2018, 5:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19999 desthetincdep49 Oct 23 2018, 5:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20000 hydlereti19 Oct 23 2018, 5:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18101 Nellyhgpdkq May 12 2018, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18102 Nellyfgexzo May 12 2018, 7:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18103 Weronikacoqfwb May 12 2018, 8:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18104 Michalinakwoglk May 12 2018, 8:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20002 pihu209440 Oct 23 2018, 9:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20003 anna888889759 Oct 23 2018, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20004 johanson957689 Oct 23 2018, 10:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18105 Aureliazsptny May 13 2018, 12:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18106 Magdalenarecskp May 13 2018, 12:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18109 ameliaprfxtd May 13 2018, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20005 owima Oct 23 2018, 10:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20006 pakobo Oct 23 2018, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20007 gabi30419823 Oct 23 2018, 1:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20008 tybalt126922 Oct 23 2018, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20010 morenamorena165546 Oct 23 2018, 2:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18110 Aniavfdnjm May 13 2018, 1:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18111 Kajaivubzh May 13 2018, 1:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18119 udujotek May 14 2018, 3:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18120 Stasiaparcel May 14 2018, 3:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20012 dogoman406574 Oct 23 2018, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20013 janek33435327 Oct 23 2018, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20014 ziovetabtio82 Oct 23 2018, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20015 laestovsowhi31 Oct 23 2018, 5:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 409 410 411 412 413 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Milestone, Roy