Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30193 Jermanes8 May 7 2019, 8:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30194 uxonolis May 7 2019, 8:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30196 Lahnaq9 May 7 2019, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30197 awyzysez May 7 2019, 8:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30199 Halprinaq4 May 7 2019, 8:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30201 Dowkerse6 May 7 2019, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30202 Breones3 May 7 2019, 10:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30205 Attersones3 May 7 2019, 11:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30206 yjojy May 7 2019, 11:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30207 Gesingse9 May 7 2019, 11:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30208 Vanhoozieres6 May 7 2019, 11:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30209 aripufag May 7 2019, 11:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30203 Buzzoes5 May 7 2019, 10:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30211 Guanes7 May 7 2019, 11:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30212 Terrellse5 May 7 2019, 11:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30213 ihymileg May 7 2019, 11:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30214 upigaryfo May 8 2019, 12:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30215 Vennerse7 May 8 2019, 12:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30217 Cariasaq7 May 8 2019, 12:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30218 Pedaciaq3 May 8 2019, 12:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30279 Sajouses9 May 8 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30280 inybipil May 8 2019, 1:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30282 Shinabargeres8 May 8 2019, 1:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30283 nequail5b May 8 2019, 2:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30284 baniaczek246156 May 8 2019, 2:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30286 Astleaq5 May 8 2019, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30287 kerwazy May 8 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30288 inugaje May 8 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30290 rotomat308582 May 8 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30292 igypano May 8 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 409 410 411 412 413 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Milestone, Roy