Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30153 Stahlhutes3 May 7 2019, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30154 8camilae25100fo1 May 7 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30155 Persingeraq3 May 7 2019, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30157 Gierkese7 May 7 2019, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30158 Mcmarlinse9 May 7 2019, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30160 4taylorc371fB4 May 7 2019, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30161 Tiggeses6 May 7 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30163 iwibog May 7 2019, 2:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30164 Buckhannones4 May 7 2019, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30167 foreste1a May 7 2019, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30170 jacknoval May 7 2019, 7:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30171 Kornnaq1 May 7 2019, 5:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30173 2sophiee32100rB6 May 7 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30165 aracelydlarsen May 7 2019, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30166 1adriane172wM0 May 7 2019, 3:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30175 Absheares8 May 7 2019, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30177 5jordanc981ga2 May 7 2019, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30179 Julian May 7 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30180 ovunen May 7 2019, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30181 2miac7691gb4 May 7 2019, 6:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30182 little85 May 7 2019, 6:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30183 eracow May 7 2019, 6:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30184 ronaldinko306496 May 7 2019, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30185 Pavelecse6 May 7 2019, 7:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30186 natan29380 May 7 2019, 7:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30187 Talicskaaq5 May 7 2019, 7:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30189 icudugive May 7 2019, 7:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30190 3jordane182he7 May 7 2019, 7:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30191 Scheibelhutaq1 May 7 2019, 7:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30192 iwuwucaf May 7 2019, 8:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 408 409 410 411 412 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Zakerozi