Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29936 Belieuaq50 May 4 2019, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29937 Demaranvillese70 May 4 2019, 8:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29938 Kruethaq40 May 4 2019, 9:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29939 Vassilse1 May 4 2019, 10:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29941 Trojanovichaq80 May 4 2019, 10:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29943 Esteles8 May 4 2019, 11:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29946 Penninoes1 May 4 2019, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29948 Siebenthalaq50 May 5 2019, 12:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29950 Dengse80 May 5 2019, 12:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29951 Azzopardiaq9 May 5 2019, 12:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29990 Reploglese4 May 5 2019, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29992 vozysotqaga742 May 5 2019, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29993 Anauose9 May 5 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29996 Szczepan May 5 2019, 2:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29998 Holzerse5 May 5 2019, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30000 kaszel357864 May 5 2019, 3:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30012 PZenith May 5 2019, 8:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30015 6milac571th7 May 5 2019, 9:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30001 Bogumil May 5 2019, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30006 vertynagora3 May 5 2019, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30007 Arkadiusz May 5 2019, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30010 Wlodzimierz May 5 2019, 7:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30014 Leszek May 5 2019, 9:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30019 8madisone922fg5 May 5 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30022 8sophiee73100te7 May 6 2019, 12:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30017 Baillioz May 5 2019, 11:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30049 6emmac8123wb5 May 6 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30048 ceceliacaustin May 6 2019, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30050 4charlottee673eM6 May 6 2019, 1:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30051 9alicec1185tc9 May 6 2019, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 406 407 408 409 410 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG, UndeadStar