Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29873 Billose30 May 3 2019, 9:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29875 ewrew May 3 2019, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29876 ysulefu May 3 2019, 10:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29877 otodu May 3 2019, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29878 Weintzes May 3 2019, 11:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29902 suzanneh5a May 4 2019, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29903 Hoffpavires40 May 4 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29904 ajigili May 4 2019, 1:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29905 Voganes70 May 4 2019, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29908 opovoqep May 4 2019, 2:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29911 graysonsrodgers May 4 2019, 3:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29912 Frayeres70 May 4 2019, 3:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29913 ywozajaz May 4 2019, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29914 Reffettaq90 May 4 2019, 3:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29915 Waddingaq4 May 4 2019, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29916 Rotkowskise10 May 4 2019, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29917 Rapese60 May 4 2019, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29918 Prusinskiaq50 May 4 2019, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29920 Brumbaches10 May 4 2019, 4:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29923 Cerratose60 May 4 2019, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29924 Alukonisse2 May 4 2019, 5:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29926 Empeyse1 May 4 2019, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29928 Bondiaq7 May 4 2019, 5:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29929 Roerses50 May 4 2019, 5:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29919 alejandradodom May 4 2019, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29931 etejo May 4 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29932 Dettenaq80 May 4 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29934 Kalataes20 May 4 2019, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29935 Shoopmanaq80 May 4 2019, 7:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29936 Belieuaq50 May 4 2019, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 405 406 407 408 409 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Zakerozi