Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29779 4claudiae533fc1 May 2 2019, 7:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29781 epybopor May 2 2019, 7:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29787 aqahy May 2 2019, 8:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29790 7camilae3422fa9 May 2 2019, 8:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29792 5andrewc7791to5 May 2 2019, 9:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29793 reteruy7 May 2 2019, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29794 grtrtowe May 2 2019, 10:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29797 8jasminec4491gh5 May 2 2019, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29836 Broadstonese50 May 3 2019, 12:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29835 Peoples7 May 3 2019, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29837 Amires60 May 3 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29841 abivuxi May 3 2019, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29842 Liminges90 May 3 2019, 1:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29849 opadid May 3 2019, 3:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29850 ilajyqek May 3 2019, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29851 Dilauroes40 May 3 2019, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29854 ewupu May 3 2019, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29855 Tangoaq20 May 3 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29856 apyko May 3 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29858 areqi May 3 2019, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29862 Maloofse60 May 3 2019, 7:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29859 yfeqana May 3 2019, 6:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29863 Jaussaq20 May 3 2019, 7:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29864 Hosseinies90 May 3 2019, 7:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29866 olexona May 3 2019, 8:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29867 coled5a May 3 2019, 8:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29869 ywqewq May 3 2019, 8:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29870 Brannockes10 May 3 2019, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29871 Murphreees40 May 3 2019, 8:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29872 oxumosy May 3 2019, 9:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 404 405 406 407 408 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MindArchon, l)ark_ssj9kevin