Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29507 8claudiae341fh3 Apr 30 2019, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29508 8giannac121hg7 Apr 30 2019, 5:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29510 Annevpo Apr 30 2019, 6:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29512 rtertre2 Apr 30 2019, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29513 afuzaqywi Apr 30 2019, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29532 winniea2a Apr 30 2019, 9:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29541 8carolinec422gM9 Apr 30 2019, 10:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29547 Christintin Apr 30 2019, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29517 4audreye8522fN2 Apr 30 2019, 7:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29518 5madisonc221ho0 Apr 30 2019, 7:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29520 8taylorc643wr6 Apr 30 2019, 7:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29524 7alicee91100fc4 Apr 30 2019, 8:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29526 6evanc54100eh5 Apr 30 2019, 8:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29527 1milae9791eL2 Apr 30 2019, 8:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29543 Kaseluj9 Apr 30 2019, 11:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29544 6charlottee9623wh0 Apr 30 2019, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29550 7jasminec9591ro6 May 1 2019, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29612 rambo20 May 1 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29613 yqilasex May 1 2019, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29614 Mariaherb May 1 2019, 1:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29615 amapiler May 1 2019, 2:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29617 Arkadyztq May 1 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29620 tempieg7a May 1 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29627 joynnme174 May 1 2019, 4:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29629 ydibom May 1 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29631 obraciho14 May 1 2019, 5:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29636 Bethzvv May 1 2019, 6:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29646 Victoriaegw May 1 2019, 8:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29650 alyvotina May 1 2019, 8:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29651 ajebuf May 1 2019, 8:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 402 403 404 405 406 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, lil-Inferno