Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19807 bmogfkt5 Oct 13 2018, 3:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19808 Mmoak2018 Oct 13 2018, 7:19 am Hidden 1 3 0 -135
17810 lokertyfarna Apr 24 2018, 1:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17811 bertygoferna5 Apr 24 2018, 1:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17813 bungmersdefin42 Apr 24 2018, 4:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17814 riegunparac21 Apr 24 2018, 5:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17815 pencubimer87 Apr 24 2018, 5:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19811 ymortk Oct 14 2018, 1:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19812 anfairoti24 Oct 14 2018, 2:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19814 fidekuta73 Oct 14 2018, 4:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19815 rmok4 Oct 14 2018, 4:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19816 propaintermelbourne Oct 15 2018, 4:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17816 Gabrielalsywys Apr 24 2018, 7:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17820 odytubaf Apr 24 2018, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17821 robertfishernet Apr 24 2018, 11:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17822 ozijybof Apr 24 2018, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19821 roggasttetli88 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19822 myokt Oct 15 2018, 7:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19823 laurentyh55 Oct 16 2018, 6:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19830 blotniok21369 Oct 16 2018, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17824 cheapjohnsands Apr 24 2018, 2:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17825 Duodentmoke3 Apr 24 2018, 5:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17826 Joannambtmny Apr 24 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17827 Helenaazwiqw Apr 24 2018, 6:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19831 cezary413953 Oct 16 2018, 10:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19840 klonowy7283 Oct 16 2018, 3:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19841 kamszek381342 Oct 16 2018, 3:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19843 altobel Oct 16 2018, 3:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17828 Adriannaiwajum Apr 24 2018, 8:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17829 Melaniaqgixxz Apr 24 2018, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 402 403 404 405 406 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet