Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19759 barbaraboczewska Oct 10 2018, 10:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19760 matiosek259817 Oct 11 2018, 1:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19761 mrqok Oct 11 2018, 1:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19762 oqem Oct 11 2018, 2:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19763 slinecznik258424 Oct 11 2018, 5:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17769 Marcelinaeiuptz Apr 20 2018, 3:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17771 Dagmararjpxit Apr 20 2018, 5:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17772 Mariannazthngp Apr 20 2018, 6:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19764 agnieszka338155 Oct 11 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19766 ohykup Oct 11 2018, 9:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19767 jozek42250 Oct 11 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19768 marilyndietzsearch Oct 11 2018, 1:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19770 keyla269123 Oct 11 2018, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17773 Emiliagaokck Apr 20 2018, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17774 Simonacaxclp Apr 20 2018, 8:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17775 emewuxev Apr 20 2018, 9:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17776 Polahdhhzl Apr 20 2018, 11:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19771 par241648 Oct 11 2018, 3:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19772 koloraz409392 Oct 11 2018, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19773 tretrw4 Oct 11 2018, 6:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19777 krys2912647 Oct 11 2018, 10:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19778 mandarynka107006 Oct 12 2018, 2:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17777 Simonaifledv Apr 20 2018, 11:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17778 Elizayoczla Apr 21 2018, 12:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17779 Lilianaffmnwd Apr 21 2018, 12:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17780 papholyterg15 Apr 21 2018, 5:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19779 malajagoda92118594 Oct 12 2018, 3:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19781 umtr Oct 12 2018, 5:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19785 warwig124967 Oct 12 2018, 10:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19789 bursasurro64 Oct 12 2018, 1:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 400 401 402 403 404 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot