Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19726 lighcurdoke16 Oct 9 2018, 1:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19732 ecebm Oct 9 2018, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19733 wyga56481 Oct 9 2018, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17751 Eurytydasvmqid Apr 19 2018, 12:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17752 gertysaforma4 Apr 19 2018, 12:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17753 Martynanscrju Apr 19 2018, 1:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17755 udonobrou36 Apr 19 2018, 6:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19736 galuszka105125 Oct 9 2018, 9:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19737 kolendnik339111 Oct 10 2018, 12:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19738 Xarcolt Nov 12 2018, 12:08 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
19739 trwmo Oct 10 2018, 3:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19742 geom467283 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19746 oqutytor Oct 10 2018, 11:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17756 zeurabmode26 Apr 19 2018, 5:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17757 liosatuage94 Apr 19 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17758 mamingcodesc89 Apr 19 2018, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19748 rmsoke Oct 10 2018, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19749 ogniska417968 Oct 10 2018, 12:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19750 stibunsmogec62 Oct 10 2018, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17759 boggtumbtingle75 Apr 19 2018, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17760 Martawgxuht Apr 19 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17761 Aniakkchfy Apr 19 2018, 6:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19753 lindtantema73 Oct 10 2018, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19754 gamataksu447379 Oct 10 2018, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19755 rewmt Oct 10 2018, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19756 wiatraczy368524 Oct 10 2018, 9:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17763 pokertysaderm Apr 20 2018, 1:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17765 slanolwifa83 Apr 20 2018, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17767 Kajaxrkgeu Apr 20 2018, 9:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17768 vettproturin36 Apr 20 2018, 2:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 399 400 401 402 403 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry