Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19672 consliresseo88 Oct 3 2018, 6:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19673 nsurciravo88 Oct 3 2018, 7:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17731 Agnieszkaovqdrq Apr 17 2018, 8:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17732 Mariannayvrrqg Apr 17 2018, 11:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17737 Helenavrxbft Apr 18 2018, 9:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19676 fortigenprok5 Oct 3 2018, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19689 boxalla1189 Oct 4 2018, 7:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19700 yegglobal Oct 6 2018, 4:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17739 Dominikaopccxq Apr 18 2018, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17740 Igasmdayf Apr 18 2018, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17741 kahfundnandwor38 Apr 18 2018, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17743 Liwiapscjxb Apr 18 2018, 8:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19701 taxify Oct 6 2018, 9:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19704 paulqa96 Oct 8 2018, 7:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19708 piotrodguelay37 Oct 8 2018, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17744 Saraczpbru Apr 18 2018, 8:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17745 jertyfermosa3 Apr 18 2018, 10:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17746 Emiliakhlvfh Apr 18 2018, 10:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19709 jaygregitlmen97 Oct 8 2018, 1:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19710 bladderpfelsra39 Oct 8 2018, 2:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19713 cupolbalab53 Oct 8 2018, 3:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19714 memanfoncha77 Oct 8 2018, 3:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19718 ejivazyt Oct 8 2018, 8:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17747 Lidiakkjnhz Apr 18 2018, 10:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17748 ameliaevlfpz Apr 19 2018, 12:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17749 Juliapnvdhb Apr 19 2018, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19719 dsfm Oct 8 2018, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19720 alufyte Oct 8 2018, 11:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19721 ghmo Oct 9 2018, 5:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19724 leniuch309311 Oct 9 2018, 8:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 398 399 400 401 402 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry