Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29148 2madisonc2722ye2 Apr 26 2019, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29150 akure Apr 26 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29152 5charlottee53100th5 Apr 26 2019, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29153 ozatype Apr 26 2019, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29154 baby36 Apr 26 2019, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29157 ynuhoh Apr 26 2019, 3:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29159 asajaf Apr 26 2019, 4:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29160 2milae56100yo4 Apr 26 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29162 irufobe Apr 26 2019, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29163 uputybi Apr 26 2019, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29164 imamoxi Apr 26 2019, 4:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29165 fwere Apr 26 2019, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29166 orivigune Apr 26 2019, 4:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29167 6oliviae251ge2 Apr 26 2019, 5:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29168 Dannyvka Apr 26 2019, 6:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29169 6andrewc532rh0 Apr 26 2019, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29172 Stephanieryp Apr 26 2019, 6:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29173 ijajid Apr 26 2019, 6:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29174 maxabout166 Apr 26 2019, 6:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29175 2evanc581th2 Apr 26 2019, 7:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29177 yzuwov Apr 26 2019, 7:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29176 yreyret Apr 26 2019, 7:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29178 Danielleoot Apr 26 2019, 7:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29180 7andrewc231wh2 Apr 26 2019, 7:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29181 efyqata Apr 26 2019, 7:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29183 yqynecez Apr 26 2019, 9:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29184 Mattivn Apr 26 2019, 9:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29185 opaxa Apr 26 2019, 9:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29186 ufyra Apr 26 2019, 9:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29187 irypav Apr 26 2019, 9:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 398 399 400 401 402 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider