Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29075 3evanc6291hh6 Apr 25 2019, 9:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29077 babyglimmer24 Apr 25 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29078 ydopaka Apr 25 2019, 9:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29080 Madelineebx Apr 25 2019, 9:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29082 3emmac4385wB0 Apr 25 2019, 10:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29084 olecelyw Apr 25 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29087 izypadil Apr 25 2019, 11:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29083 Pollybcv Apr 25 2019, 10:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29088 ubypygix Apr 26 2019, 12:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29089 icetehem Apr 25 2019, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29090 unukyqure Apr 25 2019, 11:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29091 3oliviac99100yM5 Apr 25 2019, 11:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29127 ydepaxu Apr 26 2019, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29128 upymogozi Apr 26 2019, 12:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29129 5oliviac292tp6 Apr 26 2019, 12:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29131 ehuzid Apr 26 2019, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29132 uvyheky Apr 26 2019, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29133 ywibemo Apr 26 2019, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29135 fairy85 Apr 26 2019, 1:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29136 Judithctw Apr 26 2019, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29137 ygoko Apr 26 2019, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29138 ehorimyha Apr 26 2019, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29139 2camilae4922yN2 Apr 26 2019, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29141 agytoxi Apr 26 2019, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29142 ubuzy Apr 26 2019, 2:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29143 ifegiwat Apr 26 2019, 2:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29144 ezutanywy Apr 26 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29145 ikyhoc Apr 26 2019, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29146 ezutiny Apr 26 2019, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29147 shimmer29 Apr 26 2019, 2:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 397 398 399 400 401 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, UndeadStar