Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28936 icuryw Apr 24 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28937 obimy Apr 24 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28941 7claudiae242fb6 Apr 24 2019, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28942 3claudiac7291rr6 Apr 24 2019, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28943 yguha Apr 24 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28945 ehoki Apr 24 2019, 5:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28946 epocyrub Apr 24 2019, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28947 6avac47100gh6 Apr 24 2019, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28948 8gabriellae8222hh0 Apr 24 2019, 6:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28949 1adriane293xd5tya0 Apr 24 2019, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28950 1audreye151fe9 Apr 24 2019, 6:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28951 esiduvav Apr 24 2019, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28952 froammat Apr 24 2019, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28956 5oliviae191fg9 Apr 24 2019, 7:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28957 Shridero Apr 24 2019, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28958 4jordanc4623wa3 Apr 24 2019, 7:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28959 Annatbr Apr 24 2019, 8:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28960 1charlottec63100yr2 Apr 24 2019, 8:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28961 otutynus Apr 24 2019, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28962 krystinb3a Apr 24 2019, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28963 esacavexo Apr 24 2019, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28966 4charlottec232yB5 Apr 24 2019, 8:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28969 9giannae5885ga6 Apr 24 2019, 8:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28970 ufufivic Apr 24 2019, 9:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28971 Yowitadyx Apr 24 2019, 9:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28972 Geneimd Apr 24 2019, 9:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28973 otytedow Apr 24 2019, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28976 vertenogala6 Apr 24 2019, 10:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28977 acovenama Apr 24 2019, 10:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28978 ilopelix Apr 24 2019, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 395 396 397 398 399 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: simplynoisy, Roy