Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28837 4sophiee1685x9ea9 Apr 23 2019, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28838 5lydiac552gB1 Apr 23 2019, 6:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28840 ajyduciq Apr 23 2019, 7:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28841 ijumefe Apr 23 2019, 7:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28844 urusufe Apr 23 2019, 8:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28845 ylykucij Apr 23 2019, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28851 6jasminec1291tp7 Apr 23 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28853 olyferere Apr 23 2019, 9:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28854 7charlottee7691fc0 Apr 23 2019, 9:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28855 3harperc3485eh9 Apr 23 2019, 9:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28856 ocalyryda Apr 23 2019, 9:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28857 usorox Apr 23 2019, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28858 8camilac4822ro2 Apr 23 2019, 10:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28861 1audreye1385wc3 Apr 23 2019, 10:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28862 ylarug Apr 23 2019, 10:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28863 beatriza4a Apr 23 2019, 11:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28864 ugedady Apr 23 2019, 11:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28865 acenizul Apr 23 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28867 ymimyne Apr 23 2019, 11:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28921 lily Apr 24 2019, 12:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28922 6harperc153wB2 Apr 24 2019, 1:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28923 7oliviae8623gr9 Apr 24 2019, 1:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28925 9lydiac562wb1 Apr 24 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28926 Cole218 Apr 24 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28927 9taylore662wp6 Apr 24 2019, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28928 ihydibyw Apr 24 2019, 2:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28929 Dorothyjks Apr 24 2019, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28930 9adrianc3591tr6 Apr 24 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28932 4jasminee3591x45te5 Apr 24 2019, 2:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28936 icuryw Apr 24 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 394 395 396 397 398 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob