Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19506 markuez419096 Sep 14 2018, 11:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19509 bvmkf Sep 14 2018, 5:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17649 Nelabbpnfu Apr 12 2018, 11:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17650 Gabrielalgktft Apr 12 2018, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17653 Kamilayltaog Apr 12 2018, 2:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19513 Dopingliq Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19515 paul20 Sep 15 2018, 3:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19518 rmotm Sep 15 2018, 7:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19520 edwin5178 Sep 15 2018, 11:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19523 gfphom Sep 15 2018, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19524 j77ny1177 Sep 15 2018, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17654 Gloriayctxlx Apr 12 2018, 4:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17655 Wiktoriaodoywt Apr 12 2018, 4:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17656 donezja2a Apr 12 2018, 7:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17657 Gloriayokmfq Apr 12 2018, 7:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19525 bernitaa12023 Sep 16 2018, 9:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19528 link8moke4 Sep 17 2018, 10:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17658 Nadiamqqidn Apr 12 2018, 8:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17659 Emiliasixnmt Apr 12 2018, 10:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17661 xertydowero3 Apr 13 2018, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17662 jamesmarintools Apr 13 2018, 11:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19530 ib177 Sep 17 2018, 1:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19536 gmokr Sep 18 2018, 2:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19538 micobpazing94 Sep 18 2018, 4:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19539 Dopingdke Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19540 dirbudmoke2 Sep 18 2018, 7:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17663 Martazuzwwe Apr 13 2018, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17664 kolertysadpa Apr 13 2018, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17665 Roznewnetrzamoke5 Apr 13 2018, 3:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17667 circtedheyni89 Apr 13 2018, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 394 395 396 397 398 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, UndeadStar