Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17637 nettsibalba71 Apr 11 2018, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17638 listnutdeto42 Apr 11 2018, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19466 sink36nurse Sep 8 2018, 2:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19467 amaran Sep 8 2018, 2:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19468 janek55pe Sep 9 2018, 3:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19469 janek55pne Sep 9 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19470 matilde19990 Sep 10 2018, 12:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17634 zcpbgkkatmzb Apr 11 2018, 10:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19471 qpeom Sep 10 2018, 4:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19472 poqmw Sep 10 2018, 4:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19475 gfhpom Sep 10 2018, 1:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19476 darrin19980 Sep 10 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17635 zbbpupyblnpqhso Apr 11 2018, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19477 qpwom Sep 10 2018, 9:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19478 jpoym Sep 11 2018, 12:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19479 fdpfgomr Sep 11 2018, 12:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17639 somactiope88 Apr 11 2018, 5:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17640 Nabudowieinfoprouk4 Apr 11 2018, 5:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17641 lala0a Apr 11 2018, 7:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17645 ertologada2 Apr 12 2018, 6:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17646 wesleyisontrader Apr 12 2018, 7:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19481 cassi19951 Sep 11 2018, 3:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19483 glamourdnwcy Sep 11 2018, 2:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19497 opubo Sep 13 2018, 1:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19500 niro21 Sep 13 2018, 7:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17644 untropilme19 Apr 12 2018, 4:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17647 samuelhosleyusa Apr 12 2018, 8:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19502 admb48 Sep 13 2018, 10:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19503 ypupit Sep 13 2018, 10:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19505 fdspfom6 Sep 14 2018, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 393 394 395 396 397 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE