Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17668 Ewelinaaejtoq Apr 13 2018, 8:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19544 uzibonipo Sep 18 2018, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19549 pomy Sep 19 2018, 1:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17670 Blankagargww Apr 13 2018, 11:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17672 Korneliacwonje Apr 14 2018, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17673 Korneliahklzmr Apr 14 2018, 12:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19552 omidicow Sep 20 2018, 1:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19553 tpom Sep 20 2018, 1:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19554 horlaheadpidd64 Sep 20 2018, 5:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19557 markoolaso Sep 20 2018, 10:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19558 asyto Sep 20 2018, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19560 lesssadika74 Sep 20 2018, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17674 Korneliadponkr Apr 14 2018, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17675 Martynasyibig Apr 14 2018, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17676 Alicjanksmwl Apr 14 2018, 6:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19565 Kylora-Starflower Sep 21 2018, 4:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19567 southwestawning Sep 21 2018, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19568 Midrub Sep 21 2018, 1:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19572 asdpo Sep 22 2018, 7:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19573 yorkvisionsmash1 Sep 22 2018, 7:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19576 bertysogora3 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
17677 Oliwianidoro Apr 14 2018, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17678 Blankasumzco Apr 14 2018, 9:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17679 Helenacxugwt Apr 14 2018, 11:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19579 paigeevans Sep 23 2018, 5:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19580 tpoqm Sep 23 2018, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19582 vcmfkort Sep 23 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19589 dspom Sep 24 2018, 2:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19590 urodzinowe Sep 24 2018, 2:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17680 xerovertanasa8 Apr 15 2018, 5:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 395 396 397 398 399 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot