Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17682 quebalteofect68 Apr 15 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17685 skilexexfo24 Apr 15 2018, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17686 bumcchubnesslo52 Apr 15 2018, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17687 Nataliazjppun Apr 15 2018, 3:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19594 hyko7 Sep 24 2018, 6:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19595 dhekeasasag38 Sep 24 2018, 6:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19596 siabitfirsli61 Sep 24 2018, 7:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19597 krisnidobbols36 Sep 24 2018, 7:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19598 contmawedro17 Sep 24 2018, 7:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17688 Apoloniabndhio Apr 15 2018, 4:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17689 Mariadmuevj Apr 15 2018, 5:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17693 oklartasade Apr 15 2018, 11:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17694 jertymageros Apr 16 2018, 5:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19599 pinijfiera23 Sep 24 2018, 7:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19600 qeom Sep 25 2018, 12:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19605 justnoraallen Sep 25 2018, 10:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19607 cwinowich Sep 23 2026, 5:50 pm Hidden 32 0 0 -150
17695 tingletanda46 Apr 16 2018, 5:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17699 nadja5a Apr 16 2018, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17700 ivlorare33 Apr 16 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17701 rightchoice Apr 16 2018, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19615 smartraulevans Sep 26 2018, 8:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19616 perfectfredwatts Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19623 CloudsMag Sep 27 2018, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19624 dazed Oct 4 2018, 7:44 pm Hidden 5 1 0 -145
19626 gosiamichalak Sep 27 2018, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19627 saylorsa9504 Sep 27 2018, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17703 Aureliafnrdjq Apr 16 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17704 Lenalaauje Apr 16 2018, 2:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17705 Apoloniazghnwk Apr 16 2018, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 396 397 398 399 400 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot