Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28626 imuqoda Apr 20 2019, 8:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28627 ufuzep Apr 20 2019, 8:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28629 otiliacalloway Apr 20 2019, 8:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28631 AdrianfRiley Apr 20 2019, 9:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28633 ykyqik Apr 20 2019, 10:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28635 ibemi Apr 20 2019, 11:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28636 ywukuwo Apr 20 2019, 11:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28676 jeandpope Apr 21 2019, 12:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28677 ozuhajyw Apr 21 2019, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28678 yvufojato Apr 21 2019, 2:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28682 itafo Apr 21 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28683 otosabypi Apr 21 2019, 3:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28684 izecaze Apr 21 2019, 3:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28685 yvariki Apr 21 2019, 4:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28687 ihasyheg Apr 21 2019, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28688 5sophiee6291to1 Apr 21 2019, 6:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28690 wiltong6a Apr 21 2019, 7:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28693 udatu Apr 21 2019, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28696 iqicesaw Apr 21 2019, 10:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28697 yteja Apr 21 2019, 9:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28698 alynyxami Apr 21 2019, 10:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28700 ybybibut Apr 21 2019, 10:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28704 2avac172tL9 Apr 21 2019, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28705 6claudiae3423wh5 Apr 21 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28740 owufanyt Apr 22 2019, 12:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28743 asipuxo Apr 22 2019, 1:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28747 anabutu Apr 22 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28748 9evane7122tg6 Apr 22 2019, 2:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28749 carabalse Apr 22 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28751 ugakav Apr 22 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 392 393 394 395 396 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob