Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28539 sharikaf0a Apr 19 2019, 5:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28543 ecafyle Apr 19 2019, 6:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28544 ewuloka Apr 19 2019, 6:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28548 yxyfur Apr 19 2019, 7:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28549 igugodis Apr 19 2019, 7:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28550 yfygim Apr 19 2019, 7:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28551 iroguc Apr 19 2019, 9:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28555 urumex Apr 19 2019, 10:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28557 ovogyravi Apr 19 2019, 10:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28559 ubyvubyl Apr 19 2019, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28561 apitox Apr 19 2019, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28562 4alicec57100tg2 Apr 19 2019, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28600 odynavy Apr 20 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28604 evastorm Apr 20 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28599 xohipiqdura370 Apr 20 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28601 LuciasLawrence Apr 20 2019, 1:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28602 johniecorrea Apr 20 2019, 1:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28605 ugavuhyha Apr 20 2019, 2:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28607 ozigutat Apr 20 2019, 3:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28610 azivukuq Apr 20 2019, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28611 yhajoz Apr 20 2019, 4:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28614 yqegi Apr 20 2019, 5:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28615 ogecixe Apr 20 2019, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28619 yvogipi Apr 20 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28620 uxyzon Apr 20 2019, 7:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28621 asygarowy Apr 20 2019, 7:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28618 SergiobWebb Apr 20 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28623 ahatabu Apr 20 2019, 7:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28624 ogowag Apr 20 2019, 7:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28625 areny Apr 20 2019, 8:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 391 392 393 394 395 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob