Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28471 Kielarwe Apr 17 2019, 6:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28472 3camilac2522xx45tb7 Apr 17 2019, 6:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28473 aulid124 Apr 17 2019, 6:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28474 uholuf Apr 17 2019, 7:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28475 richardthat161 Apr 17 2019, 9:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28476 acaro Apr 17 2019, 9:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28477 honeyangel91 Apr 17 2019, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28478 angeldoll89 Apr 17 2019, 10:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28485 Geilfepo11 Apr 18 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28487 theresatirwin Apr 18 2019, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28488 osohuz Apr 18 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28483 richardalso152 Apr 18 2019, 2:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28484 xqmia6C418xqrC Apr 18 2019, 2:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28489 arejoh Apr 18 2019, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28490 Cynthiakiv Apr 18 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28493 enuce Apr 18 2019, 6:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28495 ashleighlwalters Apr 18 2019, 8:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28496 ypipep Apr 18 2019, 9:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28497 ivyxynomo Apr 18 2019, 9:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28523 igydytu Apr 19 2019, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28524 evegifep Apr 19 2019, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28526 uxyqytuga Apr 19 2019, 1:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28528 inulraro79 Apr 19 2019, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28521 tamaraplamb Apr 19 2019, 11:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28529 mewilsaunea57 Apr 19 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28530 melaniephawkins Apr 19 2019, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28533 laestovsowhi51 Apr 19 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28534 yryteseti Apr 19 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28538 ozoxesyzi Apr 19 2019, 4:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28535 provvaczusil44 Apr 19 2019, 3:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 390 391 392 393 394 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka