Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17535 Iparts5prouk5 Mar 28 2018, 2:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19379 justinthat184 Aug 31 2018, 3:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19382 rlasoslutgamb64 Aug 31 2018, 4:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19383 radnentmispwy13 Aug 31 2018, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19387 cavildentri15 Sep 1 2018, 3:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17536 rocycnafec74 Mar 28 2018, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17538 legyxe Mar 28 2018, 9:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17539 jertymagera3 Mar 29 2018, 1:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19388 tapdetiro32 Sep 1 2018, 4:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19389 mroekwrw Sep 1 2018, 4:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19391 sintucalmi38 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19392 erpoqm3 Sep 1 2018, 6:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19394 mroekr Sep 2 2018, 3:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19395 aqezuraq Sep 2 2018, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17540 Iparts6prok4 Mar 29 2018, 9:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17543 bogumila7a Mar 29 2018, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17550 Ipart8moke1 Mar 30 2018, 7:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17551 chluba9a Mar 30 2018, 7:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17552 Ipart9mike5 Mar 30 2018, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19399 sicalveobel42 Sep 2 2018, 2:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19402 enincarpa92 Sep 2 2018, 3:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19404 fangcupitca15 Sep 2 2018, 4:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19407 pdosamer Sep 2 2018, 9:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19409 ccominnaho13 Sep 3 2018, 3:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17554 nertysaforma Mar 30 2018, 9:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17557 elibeqed Mar 31 2018, 6:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17558 annekuresticonsult Apr 1 2018, 7:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17559 anzelmina0a Apr 1 2018, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17563 norarortegasafe Apr 2 2018, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19410 onemobin97 Sep 3 2018, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 390 391 392 393 394 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4