Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28334 oddish20678 Apr 13 2019, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28335 okilulo Apr 13 2019, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28338 Husteadse1 Apr 13 2019, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28339 Ronchettoes4 Apr 13 2019, 5:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28340 oworaja Apr 13 2019, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28342 atowuf Apr 13 2019, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28343 osepoz Apr 13 2019, 7:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28341 Crewesaw Apr 13 2019, 5:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28344 jaimieg2a Apr 13 2019, 7:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28346 ycocelin Apr 13 2019, 8:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28347 iladu Apr 13 2019, 9:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28349 janka220425372 Apr 13 2019, 10:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28350 ikar1861 Apr 13 2019, 11:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28378 pink87 Apr 14 2019, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28379 gporm4 Apr 14 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28380 feleciaa1a Apr 14 2019, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28381 ijazyvuh Apr 14 2019, 3:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28382 ykakala Apr 14 2019, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28383 okyza Apr 14 2019, 4:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28385 lucyhale173548 Apr 14 2019, 5:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28388 azoxor Apr 14 2019, 6:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28389 kalia162442 Apr 14 2019, 6:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28390 foiqwenr Apr 14 2019, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28387 Alojzy Apr 14 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28391 Dingessaq2 Apr 14 2019, 6:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28392 enofuce Apr 14 2019, 6:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28394 edavixu Apr 14 2019, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28396 afaxediwo Apr 14 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28398 ydorigur Apr 14 2019, 11:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28399 Adam Apr 14 2019, 11:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 388 389 390 391 392 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NimoStar, Symmetry