Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28753 iduwocuq Apr 22 2019, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28755 jamirorobbins Apr 22 2019, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28757 elviraycraig Apr 22 2019, 6:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28758 rabirthrate63 Apr 22 2019, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28763 angelakcastro Apr 22 2019, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28764 itazaxuj Apr 22 2019, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28765 ozyfero Apr 22 2019, 7:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28768 ypopesub Apr 22 2019, 8:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28770 yquzanylo Apr 22 2019, 9:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28774 xertysadefop7 Apr 22 2019, 10:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28775 bfdrr Apr 22 2019, 10:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28781 usunyqy Apr 22 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28782 anyvefege Apr 22 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28776 rtepoqm Apr 22 2019, 11:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28777 bertysader4 Apr 22 2019, 11:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28783 acigakaw Apr 23 2019, 12:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28818 8gabriellac612fo6 Apr 23 2019, 12:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28819 jandapi Apr 23 2019, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28820 9miac4891hg4 Apr 23 2019, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28822 ugyfymy Apr 23 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28823 oroxan Apr 23 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28824 arikina Apr 23 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28826 bookonlines Apr 23 2019, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28827 HerthaHudkins Apr 23 2019, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28828 anguresi Apr 23 2019, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28829 aranab Apr 23 2019, 4:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28830 evekij Apr 23 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28831 matkokos Apr 23 2019, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28835 ihizazij Apr 23 2019, 5:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28836 2avae383hh3 Apr 23 2019, 6:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 393 394 395 396 397 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob