Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19413 christinef9a Sep 3 2018, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19416 kylo glen Feb 28 2019, 7:28 am Hidden 30 0 0 -150
19418 bakterie Sep 4 2018, 12:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17566 bptqmawj Apr 3 2018, 8:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19419 wys1c3n Sep 4 2018, 3:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19423 inaxbouyla52 Sep 4 2018, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19424 reiholgobbpot52 Sep 4 2018, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19425 quandeetorrest97 Sep 4 2018, 2:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17567 Ipart14prok4 Apr 3 2018, 8:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17569 Ipart15prouk3 Apr 3 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17572 garyharperproducts Apr 4 2018, 6:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17573 ciororedel97 Apr 4 2018, 6:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17574 rantmarsicu92 Apr 4 2018, 6:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17575 bialustpaczge43 Apr 4 2018, 7:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19426 weboponag94 Sep 4 2018, 2:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19430 xiao199810 Sep 5 2018, 1:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19431 rwpoem Sep 5 2018, 3:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19436 yptoreym Sep 5 2018, 11:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17577 truclocora69 Apr 4 2018, 7:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17578 hauvitongmo69 Apr 4 2018, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17580 difirspachi82 Apr 4 2018, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17581 Iparts16mike5 Apr 4 2018, 12:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17583 rinfgesalo34 Apr 4 2018, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17584 deepswisala94 Apr 4 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19437 jody19984 Sep 5 2018, 12:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19439 ciara19952 Sep 6 2018, 12:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19442 barockonyz Sep 6 2018, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19445 tempviceahourg47 Sep 6 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17585 gentumenpie96 Apr 4 2018, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17587 rickfupodown36 Apr 4 2018, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 391 392 393 394 395 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4