Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28979 4carolinee2285hh5 Apr 24 2019, 11:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29033 4emmae721xd5yB3 Apr 25 2019, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29034 francistperkins Apr 25 2019, 12:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29035 atofosom Apr 25 2019, 12:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29037 xewaxejkysy181 Apr 25 2019, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29038 oqytudo Apr 25 2019, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29039 ytujusiju Apr 25 2019, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29040 azojakun Apr 25 2019, 12:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29042 2giannae92100ho3 Apr 25 2019, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29043 onijaxa Apr 25 2019, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29044 abegig Apr 25 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29046 9charlottee713gb4 Apr 25 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29049 unuxyfi Apr 25 2019, 2:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29050 idujokono Apr 25 2019, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29054 ugolibym Apr 25 2019, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29056 Dickbmt Apr 25 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29057 oximyru Apr 25 2019, 4:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29058 hotelea Apr 25 2019, 5:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29060 2harpere6622er4 Apr 25 2019, 5:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29061 7gabriellae8822ee9 Apr 25 2019, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29062 1adriane8922yc0 Apr 25 2019, 5:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29063 efohaqe Apr 25 2019, 6:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29064 oxejucevi Apr 25 2019, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29065 7evanc382ha0 Apr 25 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29068 1carolinee5823gL3 Apr 25 2019, 7:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29069 sprinkles88 Apr 25 2019, 7:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29070 7taylore7322hh9 Apr 25 2019, 7:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29073 2gabriellae1922er4 Apr 25 2019, 8:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29074 Andrewtzy Apr 25 2019, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29075 3evanc6291hh6 Apr 25 2019, 9:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 396 397 398 399 400 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: simplynoisy, Roy