Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29188 Patricjge Apr 26 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29189 oxeheqoj Apr 26 2019, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29192 miikeabout189 Apr 26 2019, 10:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29190 nertysagorma6 Apr 26 2019, 10:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29193 ulojava Apr 26 2019, 10:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29194 shimmerbubbles88 Apr 26 2019, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29196 Markzsr Apr 26 2019, 10:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29197 6carolinee7823fe2 Apr 26 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29198 Veronicazey Apr 27 2019, 12:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29235 yxoxeri Apr 27 2019, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29236 opewo Apr 27 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29237 otyraz Apr 27 2019, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29239 ifasiwuc Apr 27 2019, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29241 yrycopah Apr 27 2019, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29243 anowiqy Apr 27 2019, 3:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29246 ycafomu Apr 27 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29247 ugewibaz Apr 27 2019, 4:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29248 ymusywaso Apr 27 2019, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29249 asadona Apr 27 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29252 uruzed Apr 27 2019, 5:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29251 Leyland8 Apr 27 2019, 5:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29253 ohiwobuj Apr 27 2019, 5:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29254 ifucub Apr 27 2019, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29255 sazansuhaf31 Apr 27 2019, 5:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29256 uweqyhot Apr 27 2019, 6:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29261 lovely98 Apr 27 2019, 7:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29262 edidoc Apr 27 2019, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29263 enidaqa Apr 27 2019, 7:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29265 Sophiauuo Apr 27 2019, 8:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29269 usakel Apr 27 2019, 9:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 399 400 401 402 403 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet