Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29277 yterovel Apr 27 2019, 11:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29278 ipirihe Apr 27 2019, 11:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29279 ehybyka Apr 28 2019, 12:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29280 abyrar Apr 28 2019, 12:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29329 Rothgeryaq50 Apr 28 2019, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29330 Trimmes40 Apr 28 2019, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29331 Coirose30 Apr 28 2019, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29333 ovolo Apr 28 2019, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29334 snatunamup72 Apr 28 2019, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29336 abokida Apr 28 2019, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29338 Landrumes80 Apr 28 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29340 sprint1 Apr 28 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29341 Bowrenes50 Apr 28 2019, 5:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29342 Rickertes50 Apr 28 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29343 hellblazer66 Apr 28 2019, 6:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29344 Talicskase60 Apr 28 2019, 7:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29345 Wigglesworthse10 Apr 28 2019, 9:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29347 Roersse30 Apr 28 2019, 9:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29349 Oenaq60 Apr 29 2019, 12:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29350 Stolberges40 Apr 29 2019, 12:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29368 pollyg5a Apr 29 2019, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29369 BillieParsons Apr 29 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29373 ekyny Apr 29 2019, 2:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29375 ewylinox Apr 29 2019, 2:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29377 abogypa Apr 29 2019, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29379 yhusibo Apr 29 2019, 2:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29380 afejete Apr 29 2019, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29383 inyxynuk Apr 29 2019, 4:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29384 5evane9485gg3 Apr 29 2019, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29378 sakowysrydi536 Apr 29 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 400 401 402 403 404 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno