Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17782 Anielapfmqol Apr 21 2018, 6:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17783 Blankawtwhio Apr 21 2018, 7:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17785 dimitrina9v Apr 21 2018, 8:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17786 Polapxtjju Apr 21 2018, 10:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19790 inarwolwa82 Oct 12 2018, 1:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19791 ponabpethe77 Oct 12 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19792 evertoon19159 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
17787 Anielacxkrsx Apr 21 2018, 11:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17788 Magdalenaeyibhr Apr 21 2018, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17789 lidissipost49 Apr 22 2018, 5:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17790 Kingatngssd Apr 22 2018, 9:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19794 golbat172438 Oct 12 2018, 2:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19796 regio164056 Oct 12 2018, 3:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19798 weanacechamb77 Oct 12 2018, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19799 keisi171828 Oct 12 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17791 Elizaucqbsv Apr 22 2018, 10:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17794 pinkjanetjdavis Apr 22 2018, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17795 axugoze Apr 22 2018, 5:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17796 loppertanase Apr 22 2018, 9:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17799 kohertysadwe4 Apr 23 2018, 4:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19800 marakan1219170 Oct 12 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19801 srarna29938 Oct 12 2018, 8:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19802 nocnik357629 Oct 12 2018, 8:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19803 klepacz304902 Oct 12 2018, 10:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17802 cheelilanthhorn51 Apr 23 2018, 4:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17804 Mariannaedwdca Apr 23 2018, 7:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17805 Katarzynaxjpdcs Apr 23 2018, 8:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17807 Sandrahntygb Apr 23 2018, 10:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19804 mlody385982 Oct 12 2018, 11:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19805 mario33496302 Oct 13 2018, 12:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 401 402 403 404 405 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot