Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17850 godstechtaffluc17 Apr 26 2018, 4:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19868 meron458943 Oct 17 2018, 12:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19869 albotroz Apr 1 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
17851 flexwegsmedok16 Apr 26 2018, 4:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17852 plexinawymiar Apr 26 2018, 4:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17853 taniareklama Apr 26 2018, 4:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17854 konstrukcjewarszawa Apr 26 2018, 4:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19872 linos277150 Oct 17 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19874 alusia182099 Oct 17 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19877 czikczo Oct 19 2018, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19879 maszman43570 Oct 17 2018, 10:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19881 ysypac Oct 17 2018, 11:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17855 megangalindorecords Apr 26 2018, 5:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17857 uhahivov Apr 26 2018, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17859 aqoxuvy Apr 26 2018, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17860 Joannaerrdpq Apr 26 2018, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17862 Gajatzycit Apr 26 2018, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19884 popis151233 Oct 18 2018, 2:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19885 krzysiek473347 Oct 18 2018, 3:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19887 alicjaklis329621 Oct 18 2018, 4:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19888 ikaru54612 Oct 18 2018, 8:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17864 Magdalenavpuupy Apr 26 2018, 2:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17869 ameliapanqqx Apr 26 2018, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17870 agamalyd Apr 26 2018, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17871 neonila2v Apr 26 2018, 7:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19889 oguras343937 Oct 18 2018, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19890 pandeo107770 Oct 18 2018, 8:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19893 sebastian243603 Oct 18 2018, 12:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19895 bojka91926 Oct 18 2018, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19896 grisza144210 Oct 18 2018, 1:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 404 405 406 407 408 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot