Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17872 yquge Apr 26 2018, 9:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17873 Igaibxxxv Apr 26 2018, 10:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17875 Agatacxmmhm Apr 27 2018, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17876 Michalinayrcvlp Apr 27 2018, 1:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19898 mark000276650 Oct 18 2018, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19899 rawiwa269553 Oct 18 2018, 2:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19901 vildescdity63 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19902 martyna118434 Oct 18 2018, 5:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17882 ymygomeg Apr 27 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17886 emebedu Apr 27 2018, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17890 sayrocliatag96 Apr 27 2018, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17891 kannalime63 Apr 27 2018, 4:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17893 onelinven22 Apr 27 2018, 5:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17895 tirichigas23 Apr 27 2018, 5:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19903 orelek84004 Oct 18 2018, 6:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19904 lamer343563 Oct 18 2018, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19905 balaso398426 Oct 18 2018, 9:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19906 medyk12364333 Oct 18 2018, 10:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19907 gfmhoty Oct 18 2018, 11:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17897 Zuzannacxcvca Apr 27 2018, 9:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17898 Dariastkmqx Apr 27 2018, 9:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17899 uricavyh Apr 27 2018, 10:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17900 Dagmaravzycbb Apr 27 2018, 11:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19908 fajka12213714 Oct 18 2018, 11:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19910 epypyboqy Oct 19 2018, 12:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19914 czesio261118 Oct 19 2018, 3:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19915 pawel22421400 Oct 19 2018, 4:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17902 Matyldanocgvb Apr 28 2018, 1:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17903 nertysaferas Apr 28 2018, 2:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17906 nerbertafo3 Apr 28 2018, 4:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 405 406 407 408 409 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot