Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
29653 yqiqa May 1 2019, 9:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29654 yjetak May 1 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29657 obysol May 1 2019, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29662 anovutap May 1 2019, 11:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29667 ebohyxym May 1 2019, 11:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29670 yhecowu May 2 2019, 12:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29672 apenerep May 2 2019, 12:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29656 uzapynet May 1 2019, 9:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29729 idapizazu May 2 2019, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29731 uporevuj May 2 2019, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29733 9camilae3991gg0 May 2 2019, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29734 oforyfow May 2 2019, 2:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29735 jayvionhproctor May 2 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29738 8giannac4e813x45rL4 May 2 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29740 9audreyc652ep1 May 2 2019, 3:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29742 udumik May 2 2019, 3:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29748 ojyhule May 2 2019, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29752 kropka19 May 2 2019, 5:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29749 8lydiae283gN0 May 2 2019, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29751 warrenqmanning May 2 2019, 4:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29754 ulofa May 2 2019, 5:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29757 5evanc6322ep3 May 2 2019, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29762 3jordanc463tN9 May 2 2019, 5:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29763 2charlottee132hc6 May 2 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29766 4charlottec252wa9 May 2 2019, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29767 4emmae1391gM1 May 2 2019, 6:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29768 rumboxi May 2 2019, 7:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29770 nkiuiu May 2 2019, 6:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29775 yluhon May 2 2019, 7:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
29777 usahivi May 2 2019, 7:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 403 404 405 406 407 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot