Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17831 Gloriaeakacs Apr 24 2018, 11:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19844 romek323298594 Oct 16 2018, 4:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19845 bharchintterge35 Oct 16 2018, 4:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19846 mangliclugi47 Oct 16 2018, 5:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19847 kartagina269471 Oct 16 2018, 7:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19848 urgol14614 Oct 16 2018, 8:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19850 falu389573 Oct 16 2018, 8:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17832 Martynanljhwb Apr 24 2018, 11:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17833 bevertonasa Apr 24 2018, 11:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17835 koletranamas Apr 25 2018, 2:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17836 Duodentmoke5 Apr 25 2018, 8:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19851 loczer491094 Oct 16 2018, 9:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19852 zajac2138259 Oct 17 2018, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19855 loczka416583 Oct 17 2018, 1:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19856 akali216027 Oct 17 2018, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19857 golbat179206 Oct 17 2018, 1:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19858 dugtrio375162 Oct 17 2018, 2:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17839 henrycvinsonzoo Apr 25 2018, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17840 Longstreth7 Apr 25 2018, 11:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17841 adahoxe Apr 25 2018, 4:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17843 perla7v Apr 25 2018, 8:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19859 wiellow252050 Oct 17 2018, 5:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19860 cersei88159280 Oct 17 2018, 6:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19864 kozaczek153069 Oct 17 2018, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19865 dogoman408331 Oct 17 2018, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19866 falasznikow264699 Oct 17 2018, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19867 kolorowy327701 Oct 17 2018, 12:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17845 Krystynaisyfdn Apr 25 2018, 10:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17846 ertowagorasa3 Apr 26 2018, 3:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17849 inrizaver54 Apr 26 2018, 4:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 403 404 405 406 407 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka, RIVE