Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30292 igypano May 8 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30293 ivihyl May 8 2019, 4:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30294 bakadu67072 May 8 2019, 4:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30295 Limingaq9 May 8 2019, 4:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30296 ejofel May 8 2019, 4:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30297 2camilae4485yB5 May 8 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30299 ucinuji May 8 2019, 5:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30300 eqykeluk May 8 2019, 5:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30301 izozu May 8 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30302 ytuhig May 8 2019, 7:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30303 aqaweteco May 8 2019, 7:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30304 etilidi May 8 2019, 7:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30305 ikupuh May 8 2019, 7:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30306 orihyvem May 8 2019, 8:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30307 iqydawi May 8 2019, 8:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30308 uwytac May 8 2019, 8:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30309 ydajazobo May 8 2019, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30310 ycamejo May 8 2019, 9:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30311 2lydiac7923rp6 May 8 2019, 9:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30312 osotyjavy May 8 2019, 9:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30313 eqeha May 8 2019, 9:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30314 8giannae1423gL7 May 8 2019, 10:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30315 ipemume May 8 2019, 10:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30316 4avae82100fe6 May 8 2019, 11:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30317 owuci May 8 2019, 11:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30318 yvato May 9 2019, 12:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30320 dagmaka1241364 May 9 2019, 12:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30321 opahyqoki May 9 2019, 12:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30355 Amiraq2 May 9 2019, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30356 Mcmarlinaq8 May 9 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 410 411 412 413 414 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: O)FaRTy1billion[MM], lifebot