Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30054 2sophiee73100gg2 May 6 2019, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30055 4emmac381fh0 May 6 2019, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30056 1camilac9122yh0 May 6 2019, 2:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30057 alexe1a May 6 2019, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30058 ununikuho May 6 2019, 2:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30060 6jordane7185wc0 May 6 2019, 3:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30062 9jasminec423hr3 May 6 2019, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30059 4taylorc4691eL9 May 6 2019, 3:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30061 Freeburn May 6 2019, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30063 6claudiae98100wB9 May 6 2019, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30064 igopog May 6 2019, 3:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30065 4emmae9222rh3 May 6 2019, 4:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30068 1emmae1622yL9 May 6 2019, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30069 ehefuxu May 6 2019, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30074 tiffaniea8a May 6 2019, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30077 blossom85 May 6 2019, 6:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30078 8avae42100wb3 May 6 2019, 6:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30072 stokrotka2 May 6 2019, 6:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30079 ykojumeto May 6 2019, 7:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30080 8avac7422hB0 May 6 2019, 7:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30083 7audreye9322eN5 May 6 2019, 7:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30086 1giannac492ta7 May 6 2019, 8:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30087 3sophiee271fM6 May 6 2019, 8:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30088 maattunder125 May 6 2019, 9:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30089 7oliviac9223rB1 May 6 2019, 9:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30091 6oliviac89100hM1 May 6 2019, 9:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30096 3emmae7191rr2 May 6 2019, 11:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30095 Hargravex May 6 2019, 11:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30097 kasztanka336912 May 7 2019, 12:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30098 3harperc711tL5 May 7 2019, 12:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 407 408 409 410 411 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Milestone, Roy, Moose