Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107497 nataleekmorrow Oct 9 2021, 6:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107454 Cregdar16702 Oct 7 2021, 8:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107456 Dufresneu Oct 7 2021, 10:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107499 mayabansal66 Oct 9 2021, 11:33 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
107448 rodrigoyhill Oct 7 2021, 6:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107458 vidala11075 Oct 7 2021, 11:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107459 Gerrardkinikj Oct 7 2021, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107506 iankcain Oct 10 2021, 5:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107515 jaydensdmayo Oct 10 2021, 10:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107519 kathrynkcross Oct 10 2021, 11:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107531 lamontecharles Oct 11 2021, 4:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107538 dawsonkstark Oct 11 2021, 8:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107460 claritoxpro0 Oct 11 2021, 7:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107544 foothivenmo16 Oct 11 2021, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107545 baileyalice17 Oct 11 2021, 11:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107560 quintinksnyder Oct 12 2021, 4:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107475 Pattyre22524 Oct 8 2021, 5:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107481 Prost Oct 8 2021, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107567 jasminmark Oct 12 2021, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107601 santinokramos Oct 14 2021, 4:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107482 Murnanetrdkji Oct 8 2021, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107498 polertyferna7 Oct 9 2021, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107631 Mcintoshaq40 Oct 15 2021, 3:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107633 Trojanoviches20 Oct 15 2021, 4:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107634 Bidermanes80 Oct 15 2021, 5:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107635 Protinse20 Oct 15 2021, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107639 Maloofes20 Oct 15 2021, 6:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107493 adanyoneal Oct 9 2021, 4:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107649 Killoughse30 Oct 15 2021, 11:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107652 Rastogise40 Oct 15 2021, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero