Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107579 rubisdho Oct 13 2021, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107584 braidensdfrye Oct 13 2021, 8:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107586 Jungmauhj2 Oct 13 2021, 10:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107590 Gogedfsr16557 Oct 13 2021, 12:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107591 skincaretool Oct 13 2021, 1:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107752 gatorlepil25 Oct 19 2021, 12:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107753 mechurgesepc76 Oct 19 2021, 1:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107599 koltonejackson Oct 14 2021, 3:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107602 Neifssd23274 Oct 14 2021, 5:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107600 kaylensdgraves Oct 14 2021, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107603 Sommelhgd Oct 14 2021, 5:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107606 Raigoza36268 Oct 14 2021, 10:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107608 aasthakapoor1 Oct 14 2021, 12:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107637 Alicandro58100 Oct 15 2021, 6:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107640 Maignayhu Oct 15 2021, 7:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107645 adam10 Oct 15 2021, 10:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107701 aimeesdwilliamson Oct 17 2021, 5:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107702 Stainzak64722 Oct 17 2021, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107781 medicalscrubset Oct 20 2021, 6:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107789 olivia223 Oct 20 2021, 10:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107796 lucyesosa Oct 21 2021, 8:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107798 rubberflooringae Oct 21 2021, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107799 kominiarz123 Oct 21 2021, 11:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107711 Firemauhn Oct 18 2021, 5:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107713 Grullonttfkij Oct 18 2021, 6:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107720 dentitox21 Oct 25 2021, 7:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107807 vienna123 Oct 22 2021, 11:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107808 niemaplamy123 Oct 22 2021, 12:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107810 data123 Oct 22 2021, 12:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107813 carpetcleans Oct 23 2021, 6:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Wing Zero