Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107813 carpetcleans Oct 23 2021, 6:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107814 mkruszt123 Oct 23 2021, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107721 Serrujmnh Oct 18 2021, 11:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107722 vicentejhgalloway Oct 18 2021, 11:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107723 Bhanmnikji Oct 18 2021, 11:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107725 arieljhsweeney Oct 18 2021, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107726 kaseyjhmoore Oct 18 2021, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107818 upholsterydubaisofa Oct 23 2021, 12:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107825 dentitoxpro27 Oct 25 2021, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107727 urieljhrodriguez Oct 18 2021, 1:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107828 rohitjadhav Oct 25 2021, 10:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107830 james19058 Oct 25 2021, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107831 cheru123 Oct 25 2021, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107832 piszka Oct 25 2021, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107741 Gunterman21276 Oct 19 2021, 6:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107743 liviajhfranco Oct 19 2021, 7:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107749 Fretijit76451 Oct 19 2021, 11:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107834 stolarz123 Oct 26 2021, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107836 busy123 Oct 26 2021, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107842 vrwideweb2050 Oct 27 2021, 11:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107847 alkhaleejclinics Oct 28 2021, 7:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107751 Williamsto Oct 19 2021, 12:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107856 soniya07 Oct 29 2021, 5:15 am Hidden 2 2 0 -140
107857 zansgroup Oct 29 2021, 8:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107871 emmawillison Nov 1 2021, 8:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107784 Hartungtrfid Oct 20 2021, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107786 Goldrich5 Oct 20 2021, 9:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107791 Acklintrfkij Oct 20 2021, 12:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107872 andreawinslet Nov 1 2021, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107792 Irahetadv Oct 20 2021, 12:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry